I was re-elected on March 24 2022 with over 680 votes.
A big thank you to all my supporters.
You can read about some of the issues I’ve been involved in over the past five years in my News blog
I serve on the following committees:
- Barbican Residential Committee
- Community and Children’s Services Committee
- Planning and Transportation Committee
- Streets and Walkways Sub Committee
- Local Plan Sub Committee
The past five years have been a learning experience and I have fought hard to get the residents’ voices heard. These are the issues that I will continue to fight for:
- Our homes must be made warm and sustainable as soon as possible, particularly in the light of rising energy costs and the climate crisis.
- Major works and repairs must be carried out as part of a coherent, thought out strategy, properly and fairly consulted on with residents.
- Residents must have more say in local developments like the Barbican Centre, 1 Golden Lane and London Wall Bastion House and the Museum of London site. These cannot be dictated by business interests alone.
- The City needs a better strategy, with resident input, for dealing with anti-social behaviour.
- A strong voice for residents without whom the City of London would not be a local authority.
- More consultation and more accountability.
- Care, health and wellbeing.
- Better air quality, more biodiversity and improved green space.